Sending newsletters via follow-up forms to the sites of companies via any countries of the world in any languages.
Good whatever time of day it is where you areHello!
Newsletters of Your messages via contact forms to the sites of firms via all countries of the world.
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY CONTACT FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the feedback forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our robot in automatic mode with a rate of a few thousand contact forms per one minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the messages including your cooperation offers are sent to the emails of organisations.
When sending mailing by contact feedback forms, it turns out that each internet resource sends a letter “to itself” and, therefore, all letters arrive in the inbox of the exact electronic address in which the firm is ready to receive the correspondent emails.
Fast one hundred percent informing of firms and website owners about new commercial offers.
Search of new customers that other advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding new customers that cannot be found through other advertisements.
1.100% delivery of business letters.
2.Increase of the client database.
3. Expansion of the market share.
4.Mailings based on regionality and topics.
5. Sending letters to company officials.
6. Supply/demand analysis.
7. Conducting marketing research.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. High-speed notification.
11. Entering the international markets.
Our competitive advantages:
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all e-mails arrive in the inbox. When sending bulk e-mails, this can reach up to 5%.
2.When sending mailing by contact forms it is possible to send a few million messages per 24 hours to inbox folders. When sending e-mail newsletters a few thousands arrive in the inboxes, all the rest often either are not delivered or arrive in the spam folder.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms a letter does not get blocked by mail systems because it is sent from different internet resources. When sending e-newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is done will be banned.
4. When sending mailing by contact forms the very little amount of macro-synonims is used to form headings and text of the letter. When sending e-newsletters, it is necessary to use synonyms («macros») for each phrase and create ten thousand various headings.
5. A lot of firms try to hide their mailbox and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending mass e-mails, your business offer is delivered to every employee of the organisation, (which causes irritation) compared to mailing by contact forms where the information is received at the electronic address specifically set up for business offers.
7.Fifty percent of corporate e-mails are located on free mail servers, they are badly "searchable" by electronic address, but when sending mailing by feedback forms through these mail systems, all letters are 100-percent delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty % of organisations get into the directories within two-three years, and the rest are already located in our WHOIS databases and are waiting for your cooperation offers.
It turns out that that e-mails of businesses from directories are filled with spam, and therefore they will not have such profit as when sending mailing by contact forms using our always new WHOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the body or headings of the letter can be sent through contact forms. When sending mass e-mails, such letters either are not delivered the recipient or end up in spam.
The list of stop words of mail systems includes almost all phrases and words that encourage potential customers to take actions.
1. Searching for new clients.
2. Quick informing of marketplaces about new business offers.
3. Informing directors.
4.Testing the demand for products and services.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
8. Searching for customers internationally.
Reasons for ordering this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your messages and business offers to millions of businesses around all countries in the world.
Every internet resource sends a e-mail to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an great way in in terms of conducting different researches of marketing, surveys and studies of public opinion on anytype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will will be absolutely sure that your letter has been delivered to 100-percent of consumers of your service and product and if a product or service is "poorly promoted", then the potential issue lies in in something else, for example in pricing.
At the same time, within 1 week you will see demand for your products and services, you will not have to spend funds on renting an office and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing activities.
3.Mailing by feedback forms is the quickest and the most economical way to get your product or service to the international markets.
4. Mailing by feedback forms is an excellent tool for conducting various tenders.
5.Monthly update of the databases, as more than 150,000 new websites, appear all over the globe every day, and you, in turn, get new potential clients.
6. Full geographical coverage for all states of the world.
7. We offer customers that are not available through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be able to reach out that part of your potential clients, that is impossible to "break through" in automatic mode in any other way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a cooperation offer to those potential customers that were previously out of reach due to e-mail filters while sending bulk e-mails.
In reality, there is a very unusual situation: companies in the directories are completely filled with spam with all sorts of business offers while very little or no e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technique of decrypting the captcha.
There are special services for solving numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs one dollar to solve 1000 CAPTCHAs.
It turns out that, processing one million websites our program decrypts 1 million CAPTCHAs, which costs thousand dollars only to decrypt captcha/CAPTCHA, and with our service this is free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate people, but to entire organisations, for example domain .com, where more than 150 million business firms from all countries are collected (we have samples of them from all international zones for every country).
10. Mailing by contact forms also includes a type of SMS mailing
Email that is linked to the contact form is the primary email of firms through which applications and commercial offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for phones as it is necessary to respond to the information instantly so as not to lose the application or the relevance of the business offer.
11. The database of countries also includes all joint organisations from all countries of the world closely related to or working with this country, for example, diasporas and national communities.
Sanctions of mail systems and search engines?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-mail newsletters, therefore search sanctions and "BAN" do not apply to them.
The mail system delivers the data of letters to the inbox folder, as it passes through the "warm e-mail channel" from the new IP address of the website to the corporate mailbox of the same site.
In other words, these mailings "live in emails" and mail filters do not respond to them, because mails have great trust in communication channels between internet resources and corporate e-mail addresses.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a enquiry by feedback form.
MORE THAN 2000 VOIS DATABASES BY DOMAINS AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text + headings, the main goal is to interest the future customer, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, enter the necessary requests into the search bar and choose the most interesting ones.
The headings are substituted randomly from .txt file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are all "clickable". If the potential customer needs pictures or more detailed information, then you should forward the future customer to visit your site.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the feedback form.
Your contact details:
Fields to fill in:
Electronic address for automatic responces:
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/